Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Webmaster's Dream Come True - "Secret Money Generator"

Copyright © 2005 Willie Crawford
Profit Magician
http://ProfitMagician.com

You look at your beautiful website, getting a steady flow of visitors, and wonder how you can squeeze more money out of it. Maybe you're even getting a few sales, but you want an easy way to generate even more. You want a "secret money generator" if you will.

I was in the same predicament 3 years ago. I had my site at Chitterlings.com which was (and still is) selling a cookbook that I wrote. I had days when I was getting tens of thousands of visitors... mostly looking for seasonal recipes. My challenge was to find something to offer my visitors who didn't purchase my cookbook. My challenge was to find something else to offer my visitors who DID purchase my cookbook :-)

Somehow I came across a magazine jobber. He offered to allow me to sell magazines to my site visitors. This sounded perfect. There were literally hundreds of different titles that I could offer, and the profit margin was VERY high.

So I downloaded hundreds of images from a resource site, and set about building webpages describing all of these magazine. I logged into my affiliate program, and set up hundreds of order links. It took me almost 2 weeks, but I though that the webpages I created were true works of art.

I linked to those pages, and notified members of my recipe exchange list of this new site feature. I also posted teaser copy strategically throughout my website. Then the orders started coming in.

Then the headaches began! Two to three times a week I received an email from the jobber telling me that prices, or magazine availability, had changed. So I had to go change ALL of the affected pages. When I received an order, I had to manually forward the order to the jobber in a very specific format. He forwarded the orders to the publishers, and 4-8 weeks later, my customers' subscriptions started. In the interim, I'd get dozens of emails asking for an update on their subscriptions. It just wasn't worth it... so I stopped selling magazines :-)

Fast-forward 3 years, and it took me less than 30 minutes to set up another magazine shop on my website. It now takes me about 5 minutes to update the ENTIRE site which features over 1200 titles.

Why am I telling you this and why do you care? Well, YOU can now quickly and easily add a "store" to any of your websites... plugging in literally millions of affiliate products. Most major affiliate program managers offering more than a handful of products now offer webmasters data feeds. These are generally provided as Comma Separate Values (CSV) files... spreadsheet files. The webmasters uses various tools to extract this data and display it on their webpages.

Countless brick and mortar companies now have affiliate program. Everyone from Office Depot, to furniture stores, to clothing manufacturers, will now allow you to sign up for their affiliate program and offer their product to your website visitors. No matter what the topic of your website, there are affiliate products that are ideal for your visitors, and there's a good chance that there are also data feeds available for these affiliate programs.

The tool that I use to get data feeds onto my website is actually called "Secret Money Generator." Secret Money Generator is a program you install on your website. You design a few basic templates using either the built in capabilities of the software, or use your favorite html editor.

Next, with the click of a button... the software: 1) Uploads your templates to your server. 2) Uploads your entire database to your server. 3) Builds static html pages featuring the individual products.

The static html webpages are actually built right on the server by the software. You can see one of hundreds of such sites I own and profit handsomely from at: http://Chitterlings.com/mags/

After I designed the templates, which took me about 20 minutes to get them looking the way that I wanted them to, I uploaded them to my server. Then with the click of a button, the software built 1843 pages on my site in 14 seconds.

Site maintenance merely involves getting updates from the respective affiliate program manager, and then uploading the updated csv file at whatever frequency you desire. Then with the click of a button all 1843 pages are automatically updated...it takes about 10 seconds.

To update the look of your entire site, you just make changes to your templates, upload these, and... again, with the click of a button update thousands of pages in mere seconds!

You can plug "a store" like this into any of your sites, or dozens of your sites, in very little time. I spend a few hours on many of my sites getting them just the way that I want them. Once things are set up it's largely on autopilot. Since I now use affiliate programs I don't have the tracking or order fulfillment headaches I had years ago with that first magazine site. The magazine affiliate program that I showed you is even 2-tier, so I'm earning lifetime commissions on both my customers and those of other webmasters I set up with a magazine site... or any of a dozen other 2-tier programs I promote.

You don't have to market inexpensive products from your sites though. There are affiliate programs offering products selling for thousands of dollars EACH, and they provide data feeds too. When you get Secret Money Generator, you also get a list of lots of places that offer you huge data feeds. There are data feeds that feature over 1 million products :-)
Take a look at "Secret Money Generator" now at: http://www.profitautomation.com/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=121605

It comes with a step-by-step video tutorial. The tutorials are very nicely done in Camtasia. The software developers also periodically conducts hands-on training workshops. I attended one in Orlando, Florida, January 28th - 30th,2005. There are others planned in Orlando and Las Vegas. The workshops aren't required, but they are an excellent way to see how other Secret Money Generator users are creating some awesome sites. It's a great way to get to know this powerful software inside-out.

Whether your site is on... training your gold fish, carpet cleaning, or raising perfect children, you can plug in a Secret Money Generator" profit stream very easily.

After you get your secret money generators up and running you only need to point your website visitors to them. You can also plug in lots of powerful site content and this will send you droves of organic search engine traffic. For example, the site I showed you above now gets as many as 27,000 unique visitors on a good day... all from free search engine listings. It literally is a veritable money machine.

I've just shown you "a webmaster's dream come true." Now you have absolutely no excuse not to turn your websiteinto "a secret money generator."


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Willie Crawford is a corporate president, published author,seminar speaker and host, tele-seminar speaker and host,retired military officer, karate black belt, master networkmarketing trainer, and lifetime student of marketing. He showspeople how to actually generate substantial income on-lineusing very simple, easily modeled systems. An example ofsuch a system that you can study and duplicate is at:http://ProfitMagician.com

--- END ARTICLE ---
Distribution Date and Time: Thu Feb 3 03:21:20 EST 2005
For more articles by this author, please visit:
http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Willie_Crawford

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am aware that it is quite some time I posted last article. But next one will be coming soon.

SJ
http://sanjay-j.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about affiliate site

I have been doing hours of research on "Affiliate" and it brought me to your blog on A Webmaster's Dream Come True - . Anyways, brought by Sanjay Johari I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)